120th Anniversary Thanksgiving Service
In view of the subsiding of the Covid-19 epidemic wave in Hong Kong, the Government has relaxed its “Group Gathering” measures by amending the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance. The School is pleased to announce that 120th Anniversary Thanksgiving Service scheduled on October 17, 2020 (Saturday) at 3 p.m. in Silcocks Hall will now be conducted in both face-to-face and online modes.
To help minimize the risk of infection, we will exercise the following precautions:
- All alumnae and friends of Ying Wa are welcome to join the Thanksgiving Service online through Facebook or YouTube live broadcast. The link will be placed on the school website in due course. The recorded service will also be uploaded on the school’s YouTube channel afterwards.
- For those who choose to attend the service at school, please note the following:
- The seating capacity will be limited to 450.
- Wear a mask and upon arrival, disinfect hands.
- Arrive early to have your temperature checked and to fill in a declaration form for travel history and health status.
(can pre-print and complete Travel & Health Declaration Form to save time)
- Please refrain from attending the service if you feel unwell, have travelled in the past 14 days or are required to be quarantined.
With the efforts of the Alumnae Association and the whole school, a Homecoming Day will be scheduled on March 27, 2021 (Saturday). All friends of Ying Wa are welcome and more details will be released in due course.